mandag 11. mai 2015

MONDAY INSPIRATION & THE MESSAGE IS STILL - DRESS THE WAY U LIKE !

I am a huge fan of denim and have brought my old bootcut jeans out from the closet, again ! 

Have made some inspiration for you, new week - new opportunities !  After I started in the fashion business I have met many F.A.B & great women !  My message is still - dress the way you like ! Use colors, it gives you energy. Bring on some cool shoes - when you follow you heart you will look great ! Make a change ! 

Hippi Monday ! 




Hippi Grace Marbella Leather bag in  Vintage Blue - HIppi Grace Sneakers 



Another favorite is the poncho - put on a cool leather bag - sunglasses - your favourite boots & your bootcut jeans. I was told that the bootcut model made my legs look longer - that made me happy ! 


Hippi Grace Leather bag 3in1 - you can carry it in 3 different ways. 


Make a happy compliments to someone this week ! 

Go Hippi Go Grace !

The leather bags and shoes/boots you can see here : www.hippigrace.no


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar